London is the ninth campaign level of Resistance: Fall of Man.
Having managed to infiltrate as far as London, Hale discovers an immense tower in the heart of the city. Having convinced Rachel Parker that the Tower's destruction may result in freeing Britain from the Chimera, Hale must now fight his through the ruins of London and clear out the landing zone allowing British and American armies to bringing supplies and heavy equipment.
- Weather: Inside a small metal grate in the courtyard.
- Drowned: Inside one of the hotel rooms on the bed with a dead soldier.
- Goliath: On the first floor behind the counter.
- Leapin' Lizards (3 points): Take no damage from Rollers in the outskirts of London.
- Fast Like The Tortoise (2 points): Take no damage from Slipskulls in the outskirts of London.
- Environmental Artist Kory Hagney (Speaking to Lighting Artist Eric Gooch): "These levels were also difficult to pull off because there are so many views of the overhead Chimeran architecture from so many angles. It was hard to make this stuff feel like the Chimerans just placed it where they needed it regardless of the Human architecture, while maintaining the locations that Design wanted placed and keeping the number of new assets to a minimum. I also ran this stuff in a few other levels which actually called for it to be interactive."
- Portraits of George VI and Queen Victoria can be found inside a room.
- ^ http://www.cybergooch.com/tutorials/pages/lighting_rfom7.htm Creating the Lightning for Resistance: Fall of Man by Eric Gooch